terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

Inglês. 18.10.16


Can – I can speak english
You can’t smoke here
Could – I could run 6 km last year
Could you get a glass of water for me, please!-
May – May I use your pen!-
It may rain tomorrow
Might – It might rain tomorrow
He might have missed the train
Should – I think you shpuld have some reste
I shouldn’t have said that
Must – You must be late
You must clean your room
Would – I would like that
Would you be willing to talk to her!-
Today, modal verb are pretty easy if you already know the structure of the language.
Before the activity, we are going to give to you explanation about modal verb.
Modal verb are auxiliary verb to express requesti, hability , permission,
We use then follwong certain rules.
One of the rules , when we use modal verb we don’t add s, we use the same modal verbs to all pronouns. Another rule is that we don’t use auxiliary to formunlate negative ou interrogative sentence, use modal verbe plus not, when we use modal verb, generaly comes with a another verb, genealry cames with other verb in infinitive with other verb.
So now, we are going to show u some example, with some kind of modal verbs.
Camila will give you some explantion.
Can, can use for hability, I can speak English, proibihtion.
May possible future, may I use, possibility.
Speaker not sure the action really happen
You should should have some rest, in these case, we have an advice, and the other one is like a regret.
In the case of must, like obligation ou prohibition.
Ought to, is almost the same should, have to know for being,
Would is something show possibility.
Shall, like will.
Shall use first person plural and singular.
If u had dought, feel free to contact us,
Modal verbs are different from other verbeys
They don’t use s third singular
The make question by inversion
The follow directly infinitive another verb withot to
List of modal verbs
First one, is modal verb can.
Use can when want to talk possibility.
Can I drive your car, like when you want talk about permission
Can I drive your car, ask for permission.
For hability you have
I can play guitar
You can also use can for possibility
My sister can write
Can was use here to ask permission
We also have the modal verb could
It has the same funciotn than can, but it seem in past
Talk hability, use could
I could jump very hight
Could as way to ask permission. Is more formal sentence
U can also use could to talk about possibility.
You could just
Use simple past can, reported speech, I can make true a party tomorrow
She could make it true
May
Use to express possibility
Is the most commo way
Might can use changelaiby possibility.
Can informa
May is cool
Might very formal
Might representa
May happen or may not happen
May talk about possibility in the furute
Even you have or not
I don’t think I will
May to ask permission
May I use your car
Use can way more formal
I may not, I will defend the right
Maybe I not agree with yout opinon, I wiil defend person oright to have it
Might, is also talk about possibility
But the idea regarding are integratiy
Maybe go our maybe not go.
Another use, might, use simple past of may,
I may go to the paryy, she said she might go to party
Very formal way aske permission
Very used
Important to note past simple verb may
Make sugesoitn politel
To express posbility
I might eat one
Might eat or might not eaten
Must
Obligation
Possibility
Must  be in your room
Speculate
Ough to, ist modal verb, It has to, it also funciotno modal verbal, advice, as should
Expresse advice
Ought to have be old fashioned, most comme word, spoekm, should,
Use In song, day a day comuniatcion no
Should, advice, more commom,
Should eat less
Should wait,
Giving advince for a better life
Will and would
I would like to be rich – wish
I would like to go to france, wish do not necessary cant do
Would like to go have a coffee
Would have lot of special use, part of a expression, prefer, to state something, if someone ask you about specific situation
I better stay home, ask about prefer do something, have to option to a person
Shall
Almost not used anymore
First person singular or we only
Shall I opne the door
Shal I aske – permission
Permission negative, you shall not pass
Shale we eat something – invitation
One casa, what you don’t do now, why you shall do now, future idea, people sometime use, fast question, and its definelty used as a replacement.
Used to
Grammar book is a and other is not modal vebrb because it has to.
It chage according to the subject
I used to go to the beach,
Talk about pasdt event, something use to do, some reason don’t do anymore
Insteasd use used to I would
Use to with would, ur are necessary given nostalgic feelings.
These are specific use of use and would.
Controversial structure of the language.
Have exercice about modal verb, going to do next class. Cleide and irany gone talk about briefly about an on line tool or website that is good for englsih self study, for next class, bring number 3, talking about either one class or the expernencia through out the study.

Prouve actually have in the classe, no more than one page. Objective, general feedback what we did in these project and how you felt, what you learn, what believe was nice, what need to be done again, its feedback for me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário