terça-feira, 22 de novembro de 2016

Oswald Stuart Self-ASSESSMENT English Course


I think I've upgraded my speaking and writing skills  this semester. I love the writing activities, like the journal and the paragraph. I even use the technique of how to write a paragraph to one of my students. I loved the teacher feedback about our writing activities and I think it was the best of all feedback given. I also think the themes discussed in class were interesting, like stereotype, gender inequality and violence, but I don't think it added much more new information that I have already had, maybe because of my age, I'm not teenager anymore and I have a bigger cultural knowledge than the first time I studied at university. I think the course was easy, but harder than course in English schools. I think I must improve my oral skills, speak more clearly, once I'm very introvert and I had difficulty express my feeling and captivate the audience, I guess. So, I think I should research a little about public speaking. Also, teamwork was a challenge because our class has different age groups and social groups, so I feel weak connection between my groups during preparation of the presentations. Compared to my colleague, I have lot to improve, like my ease while speaking mainly and speak more naturally and spontaneously, once I'm shy. Something I wasn't good too is that I haven't done all homework and had serious doubt about correcting use of verb tense, I think I should have looked deeper in a grammar about this topic. I think I'm learning a lot in English classes and I think I will much more in the further semester.

Um comentário:

  1. The Omega De Ville Prestige Co-Axial Chronometer Automatic Power Reserve replica watches sale mixes olden looks to a new design and offers a lot to enjoy. Its replica watches noticeable quirkiness is way apart from what you usually find in the rolex replica mainstream brands and is free from the unnecessary conservatism. The Prestige collection from Omega needs no mention among the replica watches uk crowd that admires classic, elegant designs. The large and loyal following the fake rolex sale has amassed so far has a cause that's beyond its sophisticated design or the luxury finishes; you can never expect another more rolex replica sale for formal wear in this price range. The timeless design exudes class through and through.

    ResponderExcluir